Mark your calendars! June 27th, 2020 from 11am-11:30PM you will experience one of the biggest jazz and blues events in Georgia. Music On The Vine presents its inaugural Jazz and Blues Festival of The Arts.
Music, Food Trucks and Art Exhibits. Every hour you will experience a different genre of jazz and blues from local and Indie artist. All day music! We are presenting a pure music feast to be enjoyed by lovers of jazz and blues music everywhere.
Some of Georgia’s Finest Jazz and Blues Artist!
- 11am-12pm -David Bean – Jazz Guitarist
- 12pm – 1:30pm – Etowah Valley Jazz Band featuring Saunders Jones Jr. – Big Band Jazz
- 1:30pm-2:30pm – The More Down Trio- Instrumental Groove Jazz, Originals and Standards
- 2:30pm – 3:30pm – Todd and Marissa – Smooth Jazz and Traditional Jazz Vocalist and Musicians
- 3:30 – 4:30pm – Stephen Busie – Blue Eyed Blues and Soul – Vocalist and Guitarist
- 4:30pm – 5:30pm – Bobby Wilson’s The Big Band “Theory” Traditional Jazz Big Band
- 5:30pm – 6:30pm – Tanner Luke Cline
- 6:30pm-7:30pm – Jennifer Leah – Traditional Jazz Vocalist
- 7:30-8:30pm -Jazz Harmonies from The T Tones – Female Vocalist
- 8:30pm – 9:30pm – Curtis and Kim Jones – Mountain Blues, Vocalist and Musicians
- 9:30pm – 10:30pm – Laurienann Jazzwine – Smooth Jazz Vocals and band.
- 10:30pm – 11:30pm – The John Johnson Experience – Jazz Funk